Monday 15 March 2010

Crime Scene Investigation Movie

Hey Peeps,
If my life was a movie it would be a Crime Scene Investigation. My crime would be the Embarrassing things that I say, and my mum and dad would be the snitch who go and tell it to everyone they know... Then there is always a big interrogation scene where someone is always like what were you doing at such and such a time, why did you say this, ect, ect. I always get caught and then everybody laughs and is like that was so funny... Is there someone I forgot... Well, there is always a person who is on you side in the films... That would be my brother Calum... And then there is the person which you try to blame it on, for some reason or another... That would be my sister Beth... Because she in the gullible person that you could blame it on... Sorry Beth.
Peace Out.

1 comment:

  1. In real life you have a blog to be the snitch instead!

    ReplyDelete